When I was in college I heard about Fraternities that had scads of old tests on file that their members could access and used to study from particular classes and professors. Occasionally the rumor was that professors would repeat tests and if you got lucky you might be studying your actual test. The worst case scenario was you got access to potential questions. I wasn’t in a fraternity so I am not sure if that was urban legend or not. But, apart from the moral implications of the practice knowing the questions ahead of time could come in handy. When it comes to the Bema seat, I have to admit that I would like to know what is going to be on the quiz. Here are some possible questions:
- How did you invest your Time?
- How did you invest your Talents?
- How did you invest your Treasure?
- What were the motivations of your heart?
- How did you do with the Great Commandments? Loving God, Loving People
- How did you do with the Great Commission? Making disciples of all nations.
Now I admit that I do not have any idea of what this is going to look like but the scripture does give us some insights. Check back over the next few days and I am going to post some great passages that we might study up on.